I’m a little delayed on these posts, considering I made this a couple days ago…but c’est la vie.
This bread I made with almond meal because our big online batch of almond flour is currently being shipped. Make sure and grease the pan well because mine stuck to the bottom a little bit. It makes two small loaves.
Recipe Adapted from: http://www.runningtothekitchen.com/2012/08/almond-zucchini-bread-paleo/
- 1½ cups almond flour/meal (I used meal)
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup grated zucchini, water squeezed out
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 and 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two mini bread loaf pans.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients besides zucchini in a stand mixer and beat on medium for about 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and mix until combined.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and mix until incorporated.
- Pour batter into loaf pans.
- Bake for about 33 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer bread out of loaf pan and cool on wire rack.
These turned out deliciously moist with the perfect amount of natural sweetness! I am thinking about trying it in muffin version next!